Adventures of Survival Book
Have you got what it takes to complete this set of tasks?
Five fantastic adventures with amazing facts, suggested outcomes, and links to other learning. These challenges will help your child or pupils develop skills in the following areas:
- Learning about personal hygiene, fostering physical and mental wellbeing
- Creating a shelter to survive in changing conditions
- How do we see in the dark?
- Surviving in the wilderness
- To know your strengths, limitations and how to improve
- To be able to work and part of a team
- How to build resilience and keep on going through adversity
- Introduction into the qualities of leadership
*Written by Sophie Murfin